Digital Media Buyer
We are looking to grow our media team with a Digital Media Buyer. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing the digital media buying and strategy efforts for all agency clients. If you understand digital and social advertising placements and platforms, are organized and love numbers and data but want to work in a creative environment, we want to hear from you!
- Make digital media budget and tactical recommendations meeting client goals and KPIs.
- Execute and regularly optimize digital media campaigns across search, social and programmatic platforms including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, additional social, and Demand Side Platforms (DSP) to maximize conversions and achieve target KPIs.
- Place digital media directly with local publishers when it aligns with campaign goals.
- Assist in planning efforts as it pertains to digital media including making placement recommendations and estimating impressions and costs.
- Select, implement, and manage a Demand Side Platform (DSP) to be used at the agency.
- Track data, vendor updates and trends for digital media; research and make recommendations for new data offerings or tools to meet agency and client needs.
- Track digital media expenditures to ensure agency stays within client approved budgets.
- Create digital media authorizations for client approval and generate insertion orders for vendors utilizing Advantage Media software; track acceptance of all IOs.
- Communicate and track all digital material deadlines to project management/production staff and adjust media placement to allow for delays in creative completion as needed; work with Media Planner to develop combined Materials Needed document.
- Traffic and place appropriate creative to align with flight dates. Implement Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio to utilize in all campaigns whenever possible.
- Analyze campaign performance and create online reports for digital media on a monthly or quarterly basis, as needed; provide necessary information including recommendations to Media Planner for full post-campaign media reports.
- Receive and approve vendor media invoices ensuring they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; reconcile any discrepancies with vendors.
- Pull invoices from all digital and social platforms and ensure they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; be able to resolve any discrepancies in placement.
- Identify, manage, and document all makegoods and credits from vendors when placements are missed or under-perform.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience managing digital or social advertising.
- Knowledge of the various digital media placements and platforms
- Able to gather, summarize and compile data into effective reports and presentations.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Personal drive to always learn and grow.
- Strong verbal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Google AdWords and Facebook Blueprint Certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and ability to track budgets.
- Able to stand/sit at a workstation for a reasonable period operating a computer, mouse, keyboard.
- Visual acuity is required for accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work tasks.
- Able to speak, understand and give instructions clearly; hear sounds and oral communications well and not be easily distracted or challenged in an open-office space.
- Able to synchronize verbal and visual communications.
Mitchell+Palmer is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- FSA Health & Dependent Care
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term/Long Term Disability