You are all about relationships. You exude calm, friendliness, trust. You know how to turn bad news into an amazing opportunity. Simplicity is your medium, and you understand how to capture a dozen client inputs and turn them into a singular strategic goal. You understand the different parts of the agency engine that drive great work. You can write a smart brief, talk media, sell creative, keep everyone on budget, build an annual plan, and can figure out how to feed paper into the ‘oversize’ tray. Overall, you’re a great human who loves the process of crafting and telling smart stories for clients and helping them succeed.
- Champion client accounts, understanding and anticipating the needs of the client, their goals and target audience
- Conduct research to better understand clients’ industry, trends, competitors, target audience and other marketing insights
- Strategically plans, coordinates, and directs account portfolios and projects from inception to completion
- Provide guidance and recommendations to client accounts to help them reach their marketing goals and maximize their ROI
- Act as the primary contact and build lasting relationships with assigned clients based on trust and proven results
- Communicate status updates, lead client meetings and presentations and manage deliverables with the client
- Write briefs and provide the internal team with inspiration to address the challenge at hand with clear communication and expectations of goals, objectives, deadlines, requirements and responsibilities
- Lead internal team meetings for project kick-offs, status updates, presentations, etc.
- Track client budgets and spending
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional communication skills; written, verbal, and presenting
- Make informed decisions and recommendations based on data, research, experience and knowledge of marketing principles
- Understand basic accounting principles and is able to track budgets
- A positive team player with confidence to lead, inspire, and collaborate
- Be flexible, manage multiple projects and shift from one task to another quickly
- Be a proactive self-starter who takes initiative and is accountable
- Solutions oriented and a problem solver
- Proficient at MS Office Suite
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EOE STATEMENT:
- Mitchell+Palmer is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- FSA, Life Insurance
- Short-Term/Long Term Disability